Good service is based on consistency and reliability. We at Virnich & Naudet are committed to those values in our daily work - both in our collaboration as practice partners and in our advisory services for our clients. After all, we know that trust-based, loyal cooperation between the adviser and the client is crucial for both parties' success.
We consider long-term, personal consulting services for our national and international clients particularly important. So instead of an ever-changing stream of faces, you can enjoy competent advice in German or English, always provided by the same employee who is thoroughly informed about your needs and ensures they are met - now and in the future.
Where necessary, your consultant will bring in other members of our team to make sure you are always provided with comprehensive, optimum service. Of course, you can also always speak to our internationally experienced practice partners about any key issues you need advice on.
Active promotion of long-term client relationships (as opposed to a focus on short-term success) is our hallmark. And what better proof of that could there be than our history, going back over 50 years.
and tax adviser founds the
Dipl.-Kfm. and tax adviser takes over the office.
The partnership Virnish & Naudet is founded.
The tax practice continues in third gerneration.
He will still act as adviser for the tax practice and its clients.
With abundant consulting experience and a variety of specialisations, Virnich & Naudet is at home in a number of fiscal fields. Rather than restricting our services to specific client groups, we have a diverse client base, consisting of private individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises and even international corporations. Not only do we provide advice to companies, we also advise the shareholders behind them in their private tax and financial matters.
We take an all-embracing approach to consulting, with the aim of achieving the best results for you.
- International corporations
- Family businesses
- Trade companies
- Producing companies
- Independent professionals
- Clubs and associations
- Individual enterprises
- Real estate and community of joint heirs
- Crafts enterprise
- Service providers
- Business start-ups
By working together with solicitors, tax advisers in other countries and consultants in other disciplines, we are able to offer an extremely broad range of advisory services.
Our foreign based clients and our German clients who do business abroad benefit from our international expertise and our collaboration with consultants in other countries. Naturally, our employees will be happy to advise you in fluent English, too.
- Crossborder commuters between the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
- Real estate and community of heirs
Our partnership consists of the two equal partners Jochen Naudet and Nicole Virnich.
Both partners are certified tax advisers with a distinctive expertise in national and international tax consulting.
Certified adviser in int. taxation
- studies of business administration at the Philipps university Marburg
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance at the University of Kent at Canterbury, UK
- Several years of work experience in the tax department of an international auditing company
- 2006 public appointment as tax adviser
- 2007 entry into the partnership Virnich & Naudet
- 2011 certified adviser in int. taxation (Fachberaterin für int. Steuerrecht)
- education as tax accountant’s assistant
- Several years of working experience in an auditing company in Aachen
- 1993 bis 2004 employment by Elmar Virnich
- 1995 qualification as tax assistant
- 1997 public appointment as tax adviser
- 2004 entry into the tax practice
Our team comprises ten highly qualified employees which have been members of our practice for several years. The team is supported by one trainee. Of course our team handles your queries in English.